Each and every wedding is unique. Your wedding photography and wedding photographer should be no different. Capturing the anticipation, the emotion, and that excitement is a passion of mine. I love shooting weddings. Your wedding photography should tell a beautiful story and those wedding pictures are worth a thousand words…truly. Choosing Travis Johnson Photography to capture your story, from the little details to the big moments, is money well invested.
I would love for the opportunity to discuss your upcoming wedding so please feel free to explore my website and contact me with any questions you might have. I travel all over the state of Oregon to photograph weddings including: Portland, Salem, Eugene, Roseburg, Medford, Grants Pass, Bend, Albany, Corvallis, Hood River, Cannon Beach, Hillsboro, Forest Grove, Troutdale, Vancouver, Canby, Oregon City.
Live in Oregon, but not getting married in Oregon? No problem. Special arrangements can be made for your destination wedding. Choosing a local wedding photographer for your destination wedding definitely has its advantages! Contact me today to see what we can come up with. I have photographed weddings all the way from the east coast of Pennsylvania to the island of Hawaii.
All packages are custom tailored to fit your needs.
1st and 2nd hour – $325/hr.
3rd and 4th hour – $225/hr.
Each additional hour – $150.
Contact the photographer so we can discuss your special day and put together a package that works for you!
1) TIME- A major decision in any wedding is how much time will you want/need a photographer. Since every wedding is unique, including yours, the amount of time you will need/want a photographer will vary. Do you want your wedding pictures to tell a story from start to finish? Then covering the whole day is what you will want. Just need the bare minimum? Maybe something in-between? I will work with you to help develop the perfect photography package that gets you everything you want. On a side note, typically, for every hour I’m at your wedding, you will receive approximately 100 professionally, hand-edited images.
2) DIGITAL IMAGES – You will receive 100% of the photos I take. I shoot everything in RAW format. This format has incredible flexibility to allow for the absolute best photos ever. Each image is personally hand-edited and rigorously evaluated by the photographer. I use world-class, award winning photo-editing programs to achieve professional results. When you receive your digital images they will be full-resolution with no watermarks. You will be able to print razor sharp images of any size you want. Additionally, you will also receive a second copy of all your images that are social media friendly. I offer digital images via USB drive or direct download.
Beyond hand-editing your photos, I am able to custom edit pictures to remove blemishes or other unwanted distractions from photos. If interested please contact me about your specific requests.
3) ONLINE PRIVATE PHOTO GALLERY of all your wedding photos. Friends and family can view your photos and also have the option to purchase prints or digital images directly from the gallery.
4) WEDDING PRE-CONSULTATION to discuss and plan for your special day. We will discuss all aspects of your day and plan a perfect schedule so that nothing is missed and everything runs smoothly. I have photographed hundreds of weddings and have seen it all. I will be upfront and honest with you so you will know confidently what to expect on your wedding day.
5) PROOF BOOK – A proof book is included with every package. This book is an 11×11 hard-back coffee-table style book. With a wrap-around cover image on the outside and every picture from your wedding printed on the inside. It looks like an album, but behaves like a catalog once open. Each image in the proof book will have it’s ID # printed below the picture for easy referencing. All pictures in the book are approximately 3×5 inches. These wedding books are great for remembering all the special details of your wedding day.
These albums are absolutely gorgeous. They truly are one-of-a-kind. Each one is handcrafted from the finest materials with a lifetime warranty. Each page is created by the photographer from scratch in Photoshop to create a beautiful layout. The pages are thick and have a nice weight to them. The process is simple – you tell me what your favorite 100 photos are that you want in the album and I create a rough draft. After a few revisions the book will be ready to be printed and bound. The size of the album is 12×12, and is 40 pages. You can also upgrade to more pages if you want more than 100 images.
Same as the Zook Album, but 8×8 in size.
My wife and I are a team. When requested, my wife is my second shooter. Having a second shooter covers your wedding from a unique perspective and also includes shots when one photographer can’t be in two places at once. In addition to shooting, my wife assists in controlling the lighting and setting up shots. There have been many times where she has stepped in and saved flowers, fixed hair, and helped with makeup.
This is a 24×30 frame with a 16×20 picture with lots of mat around the image so that guests can sign the mat. Mats can be either black or white and signed with a special pen that contrasts against the mat. These are beautiful, one-of-a-kind pieces of art and are constantly a conversation piece.
The best way to describe a photo montage slideshow of your wedding pictures is to show you. Click on the video to view a sample Photo Montage Slideshow.
You pick your favorite photos and favorite song or two and I build slideshow with custom transitions and special effects. These are very cool!